For Britain is a democratic party. We believe in the democratic mandate of the majority.
For Britain believes in the sovereignty of the United Kingdom as a nation and the full authority of its people in the governance and direction of that nation.
For Britain believes that the United Kingdom must cease to be a member of the European Union without further delay.
For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
For Britain believes that public service providers must be accountable to the British public.
For Britain believes in the democratic right to freedom of speech; excluding only direct incitement to violence.
For Britain believes in free and fair elections with one vote in all public elections afforded to all citizens.
For Britain believes in the equality of all citizens before one law, as determined by elected representatives in Parliament.
For Britain believes in the preservation of traditional British liberties.
For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.
For Britain believes in the rights of the individual only.
For Britain believes in the liberty of all citizens to live privately and without unnecessary state intrusion.
For Britain believes in a free market and capitalist economy.
For Britain believes in the reduction of taxation alongside increased efficiency in a publicly accountable public sector.
For Britain believes in freedom of thought and the rights of the individual to assent to, or reject, any philosophical, political, or religious belief system, without penalty.
Our Campaign Priorities:
- The UK’s exit from the European Union without further delay
- The restoration of the Rule of Law and equality for all citizens before the law
- The end of the political indoctrination of children in schools; children should be taught to think, not what to think
- The reduction of immigration to the UK and the enforcement of current migration laws as a matter of urgency; those in the UK unlawfully must be deported
- The proper and urgent investigation of jihadi groups in the UK, with the aim of imprisoning or removing all who pose a risk to the safety of the British people
- The restoration of free speech and an end to police prioritisation of so-called ‘hate crime’
- The end of the current UK housing crisis by increasing supply and reducing demand
- The end of sharia law in the UK, in any and all forms
- Public recognition of the teachings of the Koran and Mohammed
- Criminal punishment of FGM or child “marriage” practitioners and the deportation of those practitioners
- The end of the ‘first past the post’ electoral system, to be replaced by proportional representation