1. GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
1 FORBRITAIN.UK is the website domain of the For Britain Movement political party which was registered with the Electoral Commission in March 2018.
2. The For Britain Movement website (“the Site”) and customer database are currently hosted by Rider Design on servers outside the UK. The host provider may change without notice and For Britain Movement is under no obligation to notify users of changes other than in compliance with the relevant law.
3 These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the use of the Site or any part of it. For Britain Movement may modify the Terms from me to me and you are advised to keep up to date with any changes by regularly reviewing the Terms. By using the Site you agree to be zp
5. The Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales (“the relevant law”). Any disputes arising out of the use of this Site are to be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
6. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of its provisions will continue in full force and effect.
1. Whilst For Britain Movement takes every care to ensure that the Site is up to date and fault free access to the Site may occasionally be suspended or restricted for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement.
2. For Britain Movement reserves the right at any me and without notice to modify, edit, delete, suspend, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any content, including any products available through the Site, or the Site or any part of it.
3. FOR BRITAIN CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT
1. Content on the Site provided by For Britain Movement or For Britain Movement including information, data, material, text, designs, graphics, pictures, video, photographs, applications, so ware, audio and other files, and their selection and presentation is the property of For Britain Movement or licensed to For Britain Movement by third parties. It is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable and
provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of the content without consent, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited.
4. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND ADVERTISMENTS
1. Where For Britain Movement allows third party sellers to advertise products on the Site or the Site contain links to third party sellers. For Britain Movement has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of any subsequent transaction.
2. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes of practice. For Britain Movement is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
1. Where parts of the site are only available to registered users such users are responsible for the proper use and security of any passwords.
2. For Britain Movement may delete a registration (and any associated information or data) without notice at its absolute discretion and will normally do so if any account has not been used for more than 12 months.
6. YOUR CONTENT
1. You are responsible for all content including comments, files, material, suggestions and ideas, you upload or post on the Site or communicate to other users through the Site. If you did not create the content, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have all necessary consents from the owner.
2. You agree to give For Britain Movement (as provider of the Site), a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use or publish any content that you upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site. This includes free use by For Britain Movement to make improvements to the Site or any product and or for marketing purposes.
7. WEBSITE USER OBLIGATIONS
You must not use the Site:
(a) to gain unauthorised access to any computing systems;
(b) in any way that may damage, disable, overload or affect the operation of the Site;
(c) to solicit participation in public discussion, debate, comment or activity outside the Site;
(d) to provide false or misleading information about yourself or your business, or create a false identity;
(e) in any way that breaches the relevant law;
(f) in any way liable to harm the For Britain Movement and/or the For Britain Movement or expose them to damage to their reputation;
and accept liability to compensate the For Britain Movement for the consequences of so doing.
8. MALWARE & VIRUS PROTECTION
1. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that any so ware you use with or in connection with the Site is not infected by viruses, malware or other malicious so ware.
2. For Britain Movement will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any so ware used in connection with the Site is not infected by viruses, Malware or other malicious so ware.
9. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS and THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
1. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under the Terms to another party.
2. A person who is not party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms or Terms, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.